Home - Ministries - Focus Groups (Small Groups) - Focus Groups (Small Groups)
Focus Groups (Small Groups)
First Family Church cares about personal growth and discipleship. One way in which we pursue those goals, while looking to maintain unity as a single congregation, are through extra midweek groups called "Focus Groups." Our hope is that we will be a congregation that is focused on our Lord and Savior and that these groups will facilitate that focus as we eagerly await His return (Hebrews 9:28).
Our multifaceted groups are characterized by:
- Christ exalting studies.
- The mutual ministry of members to one another in worship, applicational Bible study, encouragement, accountability and prayer.
- The multiplication of leadership through the identification and development of new leaders, leading to the formation of new groups.
Ideals that encourage groups to find avenues for service in the church and initiate compassion, out-reach and evangelism activities as a group.
The Fall 2017 online catalog can be accessed by clicking the picture below. You can register to attend a class in three ways -
1. By registering online via the link on the bottom of the online catalog.
2. By talking directly to the group facilitator at church.
3. By sending an email to the church office - email@example.com